Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > Known Issues
Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Teams Telephony and 911 Calls
This article will provide notice and instructions for 911 calling with Microsoft Teams.
- When making an emergency call, open your dial pad and dial 911.
- This will connect you to an emergency dispatcher.
- If you wish to make a 911 call through Teams, make certain that the device from which you intend to make your Teams call is:
- powered on
- connected to the Internet.
- If you make a 911 call through Teams, make certain to report immediately your current location to the dispatcher. The 911 dispatcher may not know a given caller's exact location since Teams calls may be made from multiple devices (including a home computer, workplace computer, personal cell phone, iPad) and multiple locations.
- iOS - Teams Mobile App Guide
- Microsoft Teams Calling Features
- Teams (How To) Preparing your Settings for Calls
- Office 365 - Microsoft Teams (How To) Configure Click to Call Dialing from the Web to Work
- Office 365 - Teams (How To) Block Spam Calls
- Teams (How To) Place a Call on Hold
- M365 Teams [How To] - Manage Notification Settings
- Teams (How to) Make an Internal Phone Call at UWM
- Teams (How To) Set a Delegate for your Phone
- Teams (How to) Transfer and Park Calls
- Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Teams (How To) Set Headset and Computer to Ring Simultaneously