Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > OneDrive
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > SharePoint
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Groups
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Topics Map > Storage > OneDrive
Topics Map > Storage > SharePoint
Microsoft 365 (Teams) - Accessing a SharePoint Team Site from the Teams App
This article will provide instructions on how to access a Team SharePoint site from the Teams app.
Beginning in the Teams desktop app:
- Click on the Teams tab in the left side menu.
- Select the team and channel that you wish to open the respective SharePoint Team site for.
- You can easily click Files for a quick view of the files in the Team:
- In the toolbar at the top of your working screen, click the button to Open in SharePoint
- Note: If you do not see the Open in SharePoint button, click the ellipsis button in your tool bar. From the menu select Open in SharePoint.
- Note: You can also bring up the Open in SharePoint option by clicking on the ellipsis button in the Posts section of your team channel.
- This will open the Team site in your web browser.
For more information on SharePoint please see the following articles from Microsoft:
- Office 365 - Microsoft Teams
- Office 365 (Groups) - Groups Overview
- Teams (How To) Accessing Files
- Office 365 - Groups & Teams Expiration
- Teams (How To) Logging In and Out of Desktop App
- Teams (How To) Access Web Client
- OneDrive for Business, Teams, SharePoint Online, and uFiles Overview
- Teams (How To) Create a Team from an Existing Group
- Microsoft 365 (Groups) - SharePoint Team Sites in Groups