Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Teams (How To) Installing App Windows
This article will provide instructions on accessing Microsoft Teams on a Windows computer with Software Center. For Non-UWM managed devices that cannot install teams via SCCM software center, refer to the following link Teams Installer (Non-University Managed device)
Installing Teams App
Windows Software Center (University Managed Devices)
- Begin by placing your cursor in the search bar located in the task bar in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Type in Software Center and click on the Software Center app.
- Once you are in the Software Center, place your cursor in the search bar at the top right of this window.
- Type in Teams.
- This will search the Software Center for Teams and the link to download teams will pop up.
- Click on the link for Teams
- This will open the Application details. Click on the Install button.
- This will begin installing the Teams app.
- Once the download is complete you will be able to log in to the Teams desktop app with your UWM username and password.
Logging in to Teams Desktop App
- Begin by opening the Teams app
- In the text box that says Sign-in address enter your UWM email and click Sign in.
- This will open a new window for you to enter your UWM password
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- This will open Teams and you are ready to begin.
- Online: uwm.edu/helpdesk
- Phone: 414-229-4040
- Toll Free Number: 877-381-3459