Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Skype For Business
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > OneDrive
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > SharePoint
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > OneNote > Class Notebook
Accessing your UWM Email/Office 365 Account
This article will provide instructions on how to access your Office 365 account at UWM. Using Office 365 you can check your official UWM email, access OneDrive and other Office 365 apps.
Microsoft 365 AppsAt UWM students, faculty, and staff all have access to Office 365, our official email and collaboration tool. Some popular features of Office are Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, students, faculty and staff have access to download and install Microsoft 365 Apps (formally called ProPlus) on five personal devices while they are enrolled/employed at UWM.
Logging InTo log in:
- Begin by going to uwm.edu
- Click on the drop-down menu for Current Students.
- Click on the link for Office 365.
- On the next screen, sign in with your UWM email address which is your ePantherID plus uwm.edu. (For example: ePantherID@uwm.edu)
- Note: Your ePantherID is what you use to login to PAWS.
- Click Next.
- On the next screen, enter your password. This is the same password that you use to login to PAWS.
- Click Sign in.
- On the next screen, you can choose to Stay signed in to reduce the number of times you are asked to sign in. You also have the option to check the box not to show the message again. Select your preferred options.
- The next screen will be your Office 365 home page. Here you can access all your apps in addition to installing Office and changing your profile settings.
- Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Configure Outlook for Windows
- Office 365 (Outlook for Mac) - Configure Outlook for Mac
- Office 365 - How to setup the Outlook App on iOS and Android devices
- Teams (How To) Install Windows Desktop App from Office 365
- Teams (How To) Accessing and Installing Teams App on a Mac Computer