Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
M365 Outlook (How To) Access Your UWM Email via Web Browser
At UWM students, faculty, and staff all have access to Microsoft 365, our official email and collaboration tool. Some popular features of the Microsoft 365 suite are Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additionally, students, faculty and staff have access to download and install Microsoft 365 Apps on five personal devices while they are enrolled/employed at UWM. Note:Applicants will not have access to these applications and features until they receive an enrollment appointment in PAWS.
- Begin by going to uwm.edu
- Click on the drop-down menu for Current Students.
- Click on the link for Microsoft 365.
- On the next screen, sign in with your UWM email address which is your ePantherID plus uwm.edu. (For example: ePantherID@uwm.edu)
Note: Your UWM email address will be the user name to login to PAWS.
- Click Next.
- .On the next screen, enter your password. This is the same password that you use to login to PAWS.
- Click Sign in.
- On the next screen, you can choose to Stay signed in to reduce the number of times you are asked to sign in. You also have the option to check the box not to show the message again. Select your preferred options.
- The next screen will be your Microsoft 365 home page. Here you will be able to access all of your apps, as well as install Office on your devices and change your profile settings.
- Microsoft 365 Apps - How to install Microsoft 365 Apps on Windows or Mac
- Microsoft 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Configure Outlook for Windows
- Microsoft 365 (Outlook for Mac) - Configure Outlook for Mac
- M365 Outlook (How To) Outlook App Setup on Mobile Devices
- M365 Teams (How To) Install Desktop App for Windows
- Teams (How To) Accessing and Installing Teams App on a Mac Computer