Topics Map > Office 365 > Skype For Business
Topics Map > Office 365 > Teams
Teams (How to) Make an Internal Phone Call Without a Phone Number
This article will provide instructions on how you can make an internal phone call with other users at UWM. This feature is available to all users who have a Microsoft license through UWM.
To Make an Internal Call:
- Place your cursor in the search bar at the top of your working screen.
- Type in the name or ePantherID of the user you wish to call.
- From the list of suggestions click on the user you are looking for.
- This will bring up the user in the reading pane.
- Click the phone icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- This will call the user.
Please note: If you do not have a dial pad, you do not have complete Teams Calling functionality and therefore you CANNOT MAKE EXTERNAL CALLS FROM TEAMS.
For more information on Teams calling features please see our Teams (How to) Calls document.