Teams Telephony and 911 Calls
This article will provide notice and instructions for 911 calling with Microsoft Teams.
As our campus moves toward Teams Calling as our central phone service, please be mindful of two considerations about 911 calls made from Teams:
- If you wish to make a 911 call through Teams, make certain that the device from which you intend to make your Teams call is:
- powered on
- connected to the Internet.
- If you make a 911 call through Teams, make certain to report immediately your current location to the operator. The 911 operator may not know a given caller’s exact location since Teams calls may be made from multiple devices (including a home computer, workplace computer, personal cell phone, iPad) and multiple locations.
- iOS - Teams Mobile App Guide
- Microsoft Teams Calling Features
- Teams (How To) Preparing your Settings for Calls
- Teams (How To) Configure Click to Call Dialing from the Web to Work
- Teams (How To) Block Spam Calls
- Teams (How To) Place a Call on Hold
- Manage Notification Settings in Teams
- Teams (How to) Make an Internal Phone Call at UWM
- Teams (How To) Set a Delegate for your Phone
- Teams (How to) Transfer and Park Calls
- Teams (How To) Set Headset and Computer to Ring Simultaneously