Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > VPN
GlobalProtect VPN for Windows - Installation Instructions
Instructions on how to install GlobalProtect VPN on a computer running Microsoft Windows. Please note that GlobalProtect is a product of the company PaloAlto and you may see both names used.
PLEASE NOTE: Faculty and staff should first check with their local IT department regarding distribution and installation of the Global Protect VPN client for University-supported computers. It may be available in the Software Center or Self Service
2. Login with your ePanther credentials
3. Click the link to download the Windows 64 bit GlobalProtect Agent - NOTE: If you have problems with the 64 bit, verify you're running a 64 bit version of Windows. If you are running a 32 bit version, install the 32 bit version of GlobalProtect.
4. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Next to continue again.
6. Click Next to continue again.
7. Click Close to exit.
8. The following articles linked below will provide a tutorial on how to connect to the GlobalProtectVPN:
-If your device uses windows as a operating system, click the (windows) link.
If your Device uses macOS click (MacOS) link.