Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > VPN
Global Protect VPN - How to connect (Windows)
How to connect to Global Protect VPN
Note: This article is only for connecting to the VPN this is not for installing GlobalProtectVPN onto a device. If you have not installed GlobalProtectVPN, please click this article https://kb.uwm.edu/page.php?id=83286 in order to install the vpn on your device. If the software hasn't been installed onto your device the application will not work.
1. In the bottom right corner of the screen click the the GlobalProtect Icon.
2. In the box that appears type “remote-access.uwm.edu” as it appears in the picture and click the blue “Connect” button.
3. Wait for the VPN to prompt you for authentication and then sign into the VPN using your ePanther credentials.
4. Wait for the VPN to connect.
5. You will know when you are connected to VPN when the client tells you (see picture below).