Topics Map > Office 365 > SharePoint
Office 365 (SharePoint) - SharePoint Permissions
After you have created a SharePoint site, you may want to provide or restrict user access to the site or its contents. For example, you might want to provide access only to members of your team, or you might want to provide access to everyone, but restrict editing for some.
This article contains links to articles on Microsoft's support site that contain detailed information on managing permissions in SharePoint.
- Understanding permission levels in SharePoint
- Edit and manage permissions for a SharePoint list or library
- Create and manage SharePoint groups
- Set up and manage access requests
- Overview: best practices for managing how people use your team site
- Video: Understanding permissions in SharePoint
- Understanding SharePoint groups
- Default SharePoint Groups
- What is permissions inheritance?