Topics Map > Office 365 > OneDrive
Office 365 (OneDrive for Business) - Stop Sharing a File or Folder
You can stop sharing an item, or change the permissions others have to it, if you're the owner of the item or have edit permissions.
1. In OneDrive, switch into tile view if you aren't already in it by clicking the tile symbol in the upper right corner.
2. Select the item being shared by clicking the circle in upper corner of that item. Then click the Information icon in the upper corner of the bar at the top of the page.
3. In the information panel that pops up on the right, click the Sharing section and expand it to see what's inside.
4. To stop sharing a link, click the X button next to a link to disable it.
5. To stop sharing with a person or group, select that person or group's permissions, and then select Stop sharing. You can also change a persons permissions by clicking the permission.