Sponsored Account

If someone has an ePanther account that has been closed after deprovisioning and still has an affiliation with UWM, they can request a sponsored account.  They will need to find a sponsor who can confirm their affiliation and involvement with UWM.  A sponsor is a non-student employee with an active account (e.g. professor, academic adviser, etc.)  Sponsored accounts will need to be renewed after being open for a year. Sponsored ePanther Accounts for departmental use can be requested using the Sponsored ePantherACCOUNT Request Form.  Sponsored accounts for instructors are processed through the Instructor Set Up Form.  Student requests must go through the Registrar's Office.  For more information, visit Requesting a Sponsored ePantherACCOUNT.

Keywords:Sponsored Account   Doc ID:65951
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2016-08-10 12:09 CSTUpdated:2019-07-31 08:15 CST
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  0   0