Topics Map > Microsoft 365
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Invite Personal Groups
This document explains how to invite personal groups from within the address book of the Outlook Web App.
- If you have not already done so, create a group of contacts. Please see Microsoft 365 (Outlook on the Web) - People/Contact Overview for instructions.
- To invite a personal group to a meeting, Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook on the web window as shown below.
- Select People from the list of available apps. (Note: if you don't see the People app, click on All apps to find it.)
- Find the group you'd like to schedule the meeting with and click on it. This should bring up the contact details on the right side of the screen.
- Click the calendar icon under the group name.
- In the window that pops up, set the event details as necessary. Once complete, click Send.