Topics Map > Account > Password
ePanther Account - How to Change Password
This is a guide on how to change the password associated with your ePanther ID (PAWS, D2L, Office365) if you know your current password.
To change your password, first open your Internet browser of choice, and navigate to:
- Enter your ePantherID and current password in the provided boxes, then select Continue.
- Next, you have the option of either keeping your current security questions, or altering them. If you choose to keep them, select Keep my current settings and proceed with password change, if you altered them select Save my answers and proceed with password change.
- After reading over UWM's Acceptable Use Policy, select I Accept to continue with your password change.
- Next, read through the password requirements and determine a new password. Enter it under the Password box, and make sure that all Password Requirements circles are checked, and your password appears as Very Strong.
- Finally, re-enter your password under Please enter your Password again:, and select Activate New Password.