Topics Map > SSC Campus > Application Admin > Kiosk Options
SSC Campus - Kiosk Options: Locations
LocationsDefine locations for Availabilities, Advising Center, Advising Kiosk, Tutor Center and Tutor Kiosk.
- Name: This will appear throughout the application and should be descriptive.
- Description: The Description will only appear on this screen and is meant to describe the functions of the particular location.
- Active: Depicts whether this location is currently in use by the institution and will thus appear on selections menus. Inactive locations will be retained in the database but will not appear on selection menus.
- Limit Student Appointments to Specific Groups: When checked, you will be able to pick and choose which groups to associate to this location. When students book appointments, they will only be able to book appointments at this location if they are in the associated groups (Note: This option will only show if you are using groups in SSC Campus).
Advising Information for this Location
- Appointment Increment: This will be the default duration of all advising appointments made at this location with one exception. The advisor's own appointment increment will take precedence over this setting.
- Allows Students to Schedule Advising Appointments: This option allows students to schedule advising appointment from this location.
- Allow Students to Request Advising Appointments: This option allows students to request advising appointment from this location. This option will only work if Service Based Advising has been enabled in Group Settings on the Admin Page.
- Advising Coordinator E-mail Address: SSC Campus will use this email address in which to send all advising appointment requests.
Tutoring Information for this Location
- Tutor Coordinator E-mail Address: SSC Campus will use this email address in which to send all tutoring appointment request. Note: if left blank the requests will default to the email address defined on the Group Settings page.
- Appointment Increment: This will be the default duration of all tutoring appointments made at this location with one exception. The tutor's own appointment increment will take precedence over this setting.
- Require Available Times for Students: Requires that a Time Available entry must be defined for a date before a student can create an appointment on that date. If this option is not checked then students will be able to create appointments at any time on dates that don't have Times Available entries defined for them.
- When a Student Checks-In for a Visit/Appointment, Notify Tutor via: Select your method of notification when a student checks in for their visit or appointment.
Student Services for this Location
The selected services will be the only services available to the student at this location.In the above example, Saban Hall is for tutoring, so I have only checked the tutoring services that are available at Saban Hall.Student Services are created/edited/deleted on the Admin page, via the Student Services link (our next topic).