Office 365 (iOS) - Mobile Device Setup
1. Open the Settings app.
These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of iOS. Differences may also exist between campus and personal devices.
2. Select Accounts & Passwords.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Complete the Account Information fields using the info below and select Next.
- Email: Enter your UWM email address (i.e., ePantherID@uwm.edu)
- Description: Type "Office 365".
6. A pop up will appear asking if you want to sign in to your uwm.edu account using Microsoft. Tap on Sign In to conitnue.
7. A UWM sign in window will pop up. Enter your ePanther UWM password in the password field and select Sign in.
8. You will be asked to accept iOS accessing your mailbox. Click on Accept to continue.
9. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
10. Choose which features you wish to sync from Office 365 to your iOS device.
11. Select Save.
12. To sync your inbox, pull down in the mailbox until you see the sync gear above your messages. The messages will begin to automatically populate after setting up your UWM account, but syncing the mailbox is also helpful.