Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > Microsoft 365
Topics Map > Account
Topics Map > Apple Device Management
iOS - Removing an email/calendar account
This document explains how to remove an account from your iOS device. Please note that these steps may differ slightly based on iOS version.
- Click on "Settings" button on your iOS device:
- Click on Passwords & Accounts. In older versions of iOS, the option is called Accounts & Passwords:
- Click on the account that you will delete:
- Click on "Delete Account".
- You will be asked again if you wish to delete the account. Click "Delete Account" again.
- The account is now deleted. You can close out "Settings".
Note: If the "Delete Account" button is not appearing, you may need to turn off all locations of which the account is being used by deselecting them.