Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Topics Map > Operating Systems > iOS
Office 365 (iOS Mail and Calendar) - Mobile Device Setup
These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of iOS.
1. Open the Mail or Calendar app.
2. Select Microsoft Exchange:
3. Complete the Account Information fields using the info below and select Next.
- Email: Enter your full UWM email address (i.e., ePantherID@uwm.edu)
- Description: Type "Office 365".
6. A pop up will appear asking if you want to sign in to your uwm.edu account using Microsoft. Tap on Sign In to continue.
7. A UWM sign in window will pop up. Enter your ePanther UWM password in the password field and select Sign in:
8. You will be prompted to authenticate to verify your identity using Azure multi-factor authentication. You will then be asked to accept iOS accessing your mailbox. Click on Accept to continue.
9. Wait a few moments for your account to verify.
10. Choose which features you wish to sync from Office 365 to your iOS device.
11. Select Save:
Please note: If you have already set up your email and are still unable to access it, please delete your account from your device and re-add. This will correct the issue. Steps can be found HERE.