ePanther Account (How To) Change Password
This guide explains how to change the password associated with your ePanther ID (PAWS, Canvas, M365) if you know your current password.
Note: If you have your ePanther password saved in your web browser, we recommend deleting it using the instructions in Passwords (How To) View, Change, and Delete Saved Passwords in a Web Browser
- To change your UWM password, log into Microsoft 365 at https://uwm.edu/office365
- Sign in with your UWM email address and password.
- Authenticate with your preferred MFA method.
- You will now be logged into Microsoft 365. In the upper right corner of the screen, click your person icon (your initials or your photo). From the menu choose View account.
- Click the Password tab.
- Fill in the boxes for Old password, Create new password (see the ePanther Account (Information) Password Complexity Requirements for password requirements) and Confirm new password and then click Submit.
- Once the password is confirmed and submitted, you are taken to your Profile screen.
- Your password has been successfully changed and should be used for all UWM applications (UWMWiFI, PAWS, Canvas, MS365, etc.)