Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Students
PAWS - Dropping Classes
This article is in relation to dropping classes.
You are generally eligible to alter your schedule through the add and drop deadlines for a semester. However, there are implications associated with changing your schedule that should be kept in mind, particularly if you are making alterations after the semester has started.
Contact your academic advisor if you have specific questions about changing your schedule.
Drop a Single Class
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the Academics header, click on the Enroll link
- Click on the drop sub-tab
- Check the box in the Select column next to the class you want to drop
- Click the DROP SELECTED CLASSES button
- Review the Confirm your selection screen, then click the FINISH DROPPING button to submit
- A green check mark in the Status column confirms you have dropped successfully
- If you request was not successful, a Red X with an error message will appear in the Status column
Note: Dropping a class may have transcript and financial impacts.