Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
PAWS (How To) Enter Transcript Text
Transcript text is used to track specific actions for a student in PAWS. Actions include Deans O.K. to Continue or Permission for a Third Repeat of a Class . Transcript text may only be entered by those users who have been trained and granted PAWS security to do so.
Entering Transcript Text
- Navigate to: UWM Records and Enrollment > Transcript> Add/Update Transcript Text
- Search for Student.
- Click the + button.
- Type Action Code value in Action Code field.
- Click Get Action Code Values button.
- Enter the Effective Date for transcript text.
- Replace “XXX’s” with the appropriate information. Note: Effective Date pulls from the Transcript Text Items section.
- Delete any extra spaces in the transcript text note.
- Click the Save button.