Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Students
PAWS (Administration) Manage Program Changes
For example, a BUSUG is the program assigned to a student who is pursuing an undergraduate degree in the Lubar School of Business. Whereas a BUSGD is the program assigned to a student who is pursuing a graduate degree in the Lubar School of Business.
Changing a Student Program
- Navigate to: Records & Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan
- Search for Student.
- Check Status is Active in Program.
- Make note if Action Reason is Dual.
- Write down Admit Term.
- Write down Expected Grad Term.
- Click + button to add a new row.
- * Edit Effective Date if necessary.
- Type Program Action of PRGC.
- Re-type Dual, if Action Reason equaled Dual in Step 4.
- Type the Academic Program code.
- Re-type the Admit Term from Step 5. Change if necessary.
- Verify Requirement Term. Change if necessary.
- Re-type Expected Grad Term from Step 6. Do not change.
- Select Student Plan tab.
- Type the Academic Plan code.
- * Change Plan Sequence, if necessary.
- * Change Requirement Term if necessary.
- ** Select Student Sub-Plan tab.
- ** Type Academic Sub-Plan. Not all plans will have a Sub-Plan
- ** Change Requirement Term if necessary.
- Click Save button.
Deleting a Dual Degree Program
- Contact the appropriate office to delete a dual degree program.
- Submit a contact RO form at https://uwm.edu/registrar/contact-us/