Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > Known Issues
How to Obtain Your 2019 1098T Form - Current and Former Students
Q: I did not receive an email with a link, or I have not been able to access my 1098T online, how can I get my 1098T?
A: If you did not receive an email to access your 1098T (that email originated from “cuprint” /Microdynamics link), or if you received the email to access but could not enroll to retrieve it by 1/28 at 12pm, a hard copy is being printed and will be mailed to your mailing address on PAWS. It will be mailed on or before 1/31/20. You should receive it in the US Mail during the latter half of the first week of February.
If you would like to access your 1098T online, please click the link and follow the directions below:
Here are some tips that may help you gain online access to your 1098T:
- You will need to enroll first - the link to click is just below the "Password" field
- Your first name and last name have to match exactly as the email was addressed to you
- When entering your ID, it is NOT your student "99" #. It is the 7-digit # as detailed in direction #5 of the original email. To get your 7 digit #, please go to your PAWS account, Personal Information/Voter ID Enrollment Letter. At the top of this page is the 7 digit# that must be used in the “ID” field.
- If you have done all these things, the last thing to try would be clearing your browser. Internet Explorer and Google Chrome both work well.
Again, If you are not able to access your 1098T, a hard copy of the 1098T will be processed by UWM's third party vendor and will be sent from their facility on or before January 31st, 2020, to the PAWS address on record. You will receive it in early February.
- All current and former students may come to the Bursar's Office and one will be immediately printed out for you. Please note that the person picking up the form MUST be the student and that student MUST show their state issued ID in order to obtain the form. No friends or family may pick up the form for the student.
- If you are a former student and you have a non-UWM email on your PAWS account, you can email the Bursar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the link to the online form be re-sent, and we will send it to your already on file non-UWM email. We cannot honor requests for the online link to any email address not currently on file.
- If you are a former student and you did not get your paper form sent to your current address, you will need to obtain access to PAWS and change your personal information to your current information, prior to requesting a new form.