D2L - How to Download Course Content
This article details how students can download course content from D2L.
1. Log in to D2L via http://d2l.uwm.edu/
- Use your ePantherID and password to login
2. Select the course you wish to download course content from. In the graphic below, the course titled "Introduction to Mass Media" is used as an example.
3.Click "Content" which is located under the title of the course.
4.Under "Table of Contents" click the Download button.
5. A window will emerge titled "Downloading Files", wait for the download to complete.
6. Once the download is completed, a zip file containing all of the course content will be accessible in the "downloads" folder of the user.
Note: Downloading the course content only allows the course content to be downloaded, not the homework submissions in the Dropbox.