Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) - How to create a new account
This article walks through the steps for setting up a new account in LinkedIn Learning.
All users with an ePantherID and password can create an account to use LinkedIn Learning. Follow the steps below to create a new account.
1. Go to and click the Log in button at the top of the page.
3. On the LinkedIn Learning Welcome page, click Continue without LinkedIn. If you would like to connect your LinkedIn account, you can click Connect my LinkedIn account.
4. On the confirmation window, click Do not connect my account.
5. Next, personalize your learning by clicking the Sounds good button.
6. Choose from the available categories.
7. Within a category, choose relevant skills and click Continue.
8. Your account is now activated in LinkedIn Learning.