ArcGIS Pro - Access for UWM students and instructors
ArcGIS Pro is available at no cost for UWM students and instructors. This service is supported by the UWM Software Asset Management office.
To Download ArgGIS Pro
- Log into ArcGIS Online by clicking on Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Click on the blue University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee button.
- Login using your UWM credentials.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner to view options and select My settings.
- Choose Licenses on the left side.
- Scroll down and find the link to download next to ArcGIS Pro.
- Click on the blue Download button.
To log into ArgGIS Pro
- Launch the ArcGIS Pro application.
- Click the button that says Your ArcGis organization's URL.
- Type "uwm" into the text box under Your ArcGIS organization's URL, then check the Remember this URL box.
- Click Continue.
- Click the button that says University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Enter your UWM credentials, and then click LOGIN.
For more information, see: https://uwm.edu/software/student-software/ and click the Arcgis Pro dropdown menu.