Password Manager Pro (PMP) - Add AD Accounts to the Domain Resource
This article shows the process for adding AD accounts to the existing Domain Resource in Password Manager Pro. A "resource" is any server, application, network device or an appliance that contains user accounts and passwords. Each functional IT group has a pre-existing "Domain Resource" that should be used to store all AD accounts.
Add AD Accounts to the Domain Resource
1. Under Resources, click the Domain Resource item (for example, AD - Domain Resource - IAM or AD - Domain Resource - ITAI or AD - Domain Resource - CTS, depending on your area):
2. Once you are viewing the Domain Resource, click the Add button:
3. Enter the information for the account, including selecting the appropriate password policy for the account and then click Add:
4. You may continue adding additional accounts or click Save to finish:
5. The account should now appear in the list of accounts in the Domain Resource: