Topics Map > Security
Topics Map > Account > Muti-Factor Authentication
Duo - Duo Device Management Portal
You can manage your device's Duo configuration using the Duo Device Management portal's self-service options. If you need assistance with Duo, please contact the UWM Help Desk at (414) 229-4040, toll free at (877) 381-3459, visit Bolton Hall 225, or submit a request online at gettechhelp.uwm.edu.
- Accessing the Duo Device Management Portal
If you replaced your mobile device with a new one, you will need to reactivate Duo Mobile to get Duo Push working on your new device.
This requires a secondary method of multi-factor authentication, which can be:
- The old device, via:
- Push Notification
- Generating a passcode
3. Generate a Bypass code, via the Duo Bypass Code page (additional information on Duo Bypass Codes can be found here).
You will need to complete multi-factor authentication in order to access My Settings & Devices, from where you can activate the new device.
1. Direct your browser to the Duo Device Management portal.
2. In the Duo Prompt screen, click the My Settings & Devices link on the left-hand side.
3. Select your secondary method of multi-factor authentication to gain access to My Settings & Devices.
4. Click Device Options next to the device which you want to reactivate:
5. Click Reactivate Duo Mobile for the device:
6. Click I have Duo Mobile installed:
7. On your iOS or Android device, scan the barcode with the app's built-in scanner and then follow the platform-specific instructions for your device. Once you scan the barcode successfully, click the Continue button and your device will be reactivated in Duo Mobile: