Topics Map > Mac
[Letters & Science] Updating individual Keychain passwords following a password change
Steps to update individual Keychain passwords in macOS following a password change.
Following a password change, you may need to update passwords to campus resources that were saved in the Keychain. Common passwords to university resource that are frequently saved in Keychain are credentials to authenticate to UWMWiFi and network printers.
To clear saved passwords in Keychain:
- Open the Keychain Access application from the Utilities folder, found in Applications
- Select the login Keychain
- Locate the entry for the password that needs to be updated.
- Click the entry to select it, then control-click the entry and select Delete.
- Once deleted, re-authenticate to the resource and enter your new credentials when prompted.