Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Teams
Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Teams (How to) View Call History
This article provides instructions on how to review your recent call history in the Teams desktop app.
Call history is displayed by default when you click on the Calls tab in the Teams desktop app. The length of time that history will be displayed is dependent on the device and user. From your history tab, you have the option to Call back, Chat, Add to speed dial, Add contact, and Block depending on who called you, and if they are an internal or external phone number/user. To complete one of these actions:
- Click on the (...) More options button.
- Select your desired action from the menu that appears.
You can also display your call history by the following categories:
- All: Displays all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls. This is the default display.
- Missed: Displays all missed calls.
- Incoming: Displays all incoming calls.
- Voicemail: Displays all voicemails.
Searching/Filtering Calls History
To search your Teams Calls history:
- Starting in the Calls tab, click the Filter button in the History tabs.
- Enter the name or number of the call record you wish to find. You can also filter the search by Outgoing, Incoming, Missed, and Voicemail.
- This will search your Calls History, and results will be displayed below.