Topics Map > PAWS
Topics Map > Registrar's Office > Faculty/Staff
PAWS - Running a Transcript
Step 2: Navigate to UWM Records & Enrollment, Transcript, Instant Transcript Request.
Step 3: Select Run Control ID.
- If this is your FIRST TIME running a transcript, please complete the next 3 tasks to create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter text in the Run Control ID. NOTE: this is typically your ePantherID.
- Click Add.
- If you have already created a Run Control ID (only needed to be done once), please do the following.
- Click Search.
- If you only have one Run Control ID, you will be bright to the UWM Transcript Request page.
- If you have more than one Run Control ID, the list will show. Click on the one you wish to use.
Step 4: Enter the following information.
- Academic Institution: UWMIL.
- Transcript Type: UGCMP for undergraduate transcript, GCMP for graduate transcript.
- Enter either the Empl ID or Campus ID for the student.
- To add additional transcripts, click the + symbol to add a new row, enter either the Empl ID or Campus ID.
- NOTE:You must ALWAYS add a row from the bottom row, otherwise when your PDF is generated, it will not be in the order of the rows. Make sure to View All if you have more than 4 rows, to add from the bottom row.
Step 5: Click Run.
Step 6: Check the following information.
- Server Name: PSUNX.
- Select checked next to UWM Transcript Request.
- Type: Web.
- Format: PDF.
Step 7: Click OK.
Step 8: Click Report Manager. You may need to refresh by clicking the Refresh buttons. Please give it a few minutes to process, and do not hit Refresh over and over again.
Step 9: When the text reads UWM Transcript Request blue link shows, click on it to open the PDF transcript.
- Please make sure pop up blockers are turned off for PAWS, as this will try and open in a new window.
- Please note many of these settings will default the next time you run a transcript, and you may not have to enter them all again.
If Unable to Run Transcripts as an Advisor
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot the issue.