Microsoft 365 (How To) Sign Out Everywhere
This article provides instructions on how to sign out of your UWM Microsoft 365 account on all devices. This practice is useful when changing your password, or if you have fallen victim to MFA Fatigue.
Sign out everywhere from Microsoft 365 online:
- Begin by logging in to your Microsoft 365 account
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your UWM Username (email address)
- Enter your UWM Password
- Approve your sign-in with MFA
- Please Note: If you believe you have fallen victim to an attempted MFA scam, please choose the option to Sign in another way or contact the UWM Help Desk for assistance.
- Select your person icon in the top right corner of your Microsoft 365 home page
- Select the option to View account
- From the My Account page, select the option for Security info from the menu
- Under your list of sign-in methods, select the option to Sign out everywhere
- Please Note: When you choose to sign out everywhere you will be prompted to re-sign-in to each application that you are currently signed-in to.
- You will be prompted asking if you would like to Sign out everywhere? Select Ok. This will sign you out of all devices.