Topics Map > Wireless > UWMWifi
Chromebook - WiFi Set-up and Connect
How to Set up a Chromebook to connect to the "UWMWiFi" Option
NOTE: To complete the set-up process and connect, you must be in a building with UWM WiFi. Visit the Student Union, Golda Meir Library and other select UWM buildings. To view the building list, visit UWMWiFi.uwm.edu and click on WiFi Availability link.
- Click on the Wireless icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A menu will pop up. Click on the Network List menu directly under the Wifi Icon.
- Select UWMWiFi.
- Follow the these steps:
- Select PEAP for EAP method
- Select MSCHAPv2 for Phase 2 authentication.
- Select Do not check for Server CA certificate.
- Leave Subject match blank.
- Leave Subject alterative name match blank.
- Leave Domain suffix match blank.
- Enter your ePanther I.D. in the Identity field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Leave Anonymous Identity blank. Make sure Save identity and password is checked.
For issues regarding Wi-Fi Connectivity, please refer to the following articles: