Software (Adobe Creative Cloud) Install Creative Cloud on Managed Machines
UWM Faculty/Staff are licensed for the Creative Cloud application. There is no need for UWM Faculty/Staff to download the Creative Cloud app directly from Adobe as we provide it in Self Service/Software Center.
- Install the Creative Cloud application from Self Service/Software Center
- Login using the Enterprise ID option and install the desired applications from the Creative Cloud application "Apps" menu.
- If there are issues with the program, from the Creative Cloud application use the "Uninstall" option to remove the program from the UWM-managed machine. This will make the application available for re-installation.
UWM Students (This includes anyone who is a student employee, including TAs)
Students are authorized to sign into the Creative Cloud application online with the current Shared Device Licensing contract with Adobe. Students must use the Shared Device Licensing (SDL) bundles that we make available in Self Service/Software Center. If the bundles are not visible, contact the help desk with the computer name. Desktop Support will have the Adobe SDL bundles scoped to the student machine(s).
- Install one of the four SDL bundles (All, Web, Acrobat, and Design)
- If students are experiencing issues with bundles, run the "Creative Cloud uninstall" utility from the Software Center on Windows or "re-install" the desired bundle from Self Service on MacOS.