Topics Map > Web
Topics Map > Panthera
Topics Map > Software
Panthera - Reviewer Functions
Creating a User Account in Panthera
Reviewers will create an account in Panthera by following the directions below:
1. Log into https://graduateschool-apply.uwm.edu
2. Click on the link UWM STAFF/FACULTY LOGIN/REGISTER
3. Enter your UWM credentials (user ID and password) and authenticate with your desired method.
4. Choose Yes to the next question
5. Please note: if you do not wish to add your birthdate, just use 00/00/0000 or a similar configuration. Date of birth is required for the applicants but is not being used for anything for Faculty and Staff.
6. Click on Submit
Reviewer Access - Standard Version
A Reviewer is a staff user who logs in to the site to review applications and post their recommendation as to whether the application should be accepted, rejected or waitlisted. The Reviewer view of the application is different than other admininstrative views of the application. The key elements of the Reviewer access are:
- Reviewers can see everything that the applicant has answered and uploaded in the application.
- Reviewers can make an internal admission recommendation and include internal comments.
Reviewers will log into the application using the UWM STAFF/FACULTY LOGIN/REGISTER button.
They should have already created an account and received their Reviewer access.
After logging in they will see a list of applicants to the programs to which they have been assigned, based on their security access.
Filter Options: It is possible to set up a filter to display and group the applications by clicking on the Filter Options link (blue link).
- Can Display a specific term or all terms
- Can Display specific programs or all programs
- Can Group by Term, Year or Program
Customize options and then click on the Filter button.
To access an application, the reviewer will click on the applicant's name (in blue). Please remember that the application must be marked Ready for Review by the program's admin user.
Reviewers have immediate access to everything that the applicant has submitted in their application, including letter of recommendations. After clicking on the applicant name, the application will display on one continuous page.
Reviewers also have access to Test Scores, Transcripts, and GPA.
After clicking on the applicant's name, access the Test scores by clicking on the TEST SCORES button located in the right hand corner at the top of the screen. Transcripts are accessed by clicking on the TRANSCRIPTS button.
Accessing Transcripts: Click on the Transcripts button in the top right hand corner.
1. Click on the Institution name (blue link)
That Institution record will display. Included on this page is the attendance and degree information. GPA information will be located on this page.
To see the actual transcript, scroll down the page to the Upload Transcript box, and click on the transcript file name (blue link).
Test Scores: Click on the Test Scores button in the upper right hand corner
Note: Always use the back button on your browser in the upper right hand corner when leaving the Transcript and Test Score sections to return to the Application.
Note: Reviewers can move around the application and if needed return to their Reviewer home page by clicking on the House Icon in the upper left hand corner and choosing Reviewer from the drop down menu.