Topics Map > Mac
Topics Map > Office 365 > Email
Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Create a contact
- At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Contacts .
- On the Home tab, click Contact.
- Enter the person's name and any other information that you want, such as job title, office, department, and company.
- To edit information in the categories on the General tab (Phone, Internet, Address, and Personal), do any of the following:
Change the label for a field (for example, to change the label Mobile to Home in the Phone category)
Under the category name, click the field label, and then click the label that you want.
Add a field in a category
Click the (+) button next to the category name, and then click a field type.
Delete a field
Click the field, and then to the left of the field, click the (-) button.
- On the Home tab, click Save & Close.
- To add a photo for the contact, drag a photo from anywhere on your computer onto the photo icon next to the contact's name.
- Your Outlook contacts are shared with other Office for Mac 2011 applications, such as Word. If you make changes to a contact while you are working in another Office application, your changes also appear in Outlook.
- If you have a Microsoft Exchange account, you can share or delegate your contacts folder with other users on the same Exchange server.