Topics Map > Office 365 > Email
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Viewing members and owners of a Shared Mailbox
This article shows how to view the members and owners of a shared mailbox in Office 365.
1. Sign in to Office 365.
2. Click the People icon in the list of Office 365 apps and the People section of Outlook on the web will open:
3. In the Search People box, type the name of the shared mailbox for which you would like to view the list of members and owners. Do not add the domain (e.g. @uwm.edu) to the name when searching (otherwise the owners group will not be shown in the search results).
4. We will use the uits-hd2-test shared mailbox as an example, so we will simply enter that name into the box and then click the magnifying glass icon:
5. In the search results, look for the shared mailbox's owners group and click it:
6. Then, click Members in the shared mailbox's Owners Group window that appears to view the members and owners list:
7. The shared mailbox's list of members and owners will appear, with owners denoted with (Group owner) next to their name: