Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Groups
Microsoft 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Viewing Members and Owners of a Distribution List
This article shows how to view the members and owners of a Distribution List in M365.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365.
- Click on Outlook.
- .On the left-hand side of the screen click the waffle menu.
- Click on all apps.
- Either scroll down to the app named "people" or type in "people" in the search box.
- In the Search People box, type the name of the distribution list for which you would like to view the list of members and owners. Do not add the domain (e.g. @uwm.edu) to the name when searching (otherwise the owners group will not be shown in the search results).
- Using uits-hd2-test as an example, type that name into the box and then click the magnifying glass icon.
- In the search results, look for the shared mailbox's owners group and click it:
- The distribution list's list of members and owners will appear, with owners denoted with (Group owner) next to their name:
- Note: To Manage your groups that you own or belong to please click here.