Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Calendar
Office 365 (Outlook 2016 for Windows) - Adding/Removing Holidays to the Calendar
This article shows how users can add Holiday events to their Outlook calendars. A user can also add Holiday events for any additional countries.
- Click File -> Options -> Calendar
- Click on Add Holidays... button
- Select using the checkbox the Country/Countries you want the Holidays added to the calendar and click OK
- Get a Confirmation window adding the Holidays
- If you want to remove all holidays from Outlook calendar, Please click View > Change View > List
- Please click View > Categories to sort calendar items by category
- You will now notice that their is a Holidays section.
- Simply Right Click on the Holidays tab and select "Delete"
- You will get a warning message. Press okay
- Holidays are no longer a part of your calendar.
Removing Certain Holidays
- Click on the Calendar at the top View -> Change View -> List
- Select the Holiday on the List then right click on the event and select Delete or hit the Delete button on the keyboard
- Note: You can delete multiple events by holding down the Ctrl button on the keyboard