Topics Map > General Knowledge
Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge
Topics Map > D2L > Student Help
Topics Map > D2L > Clickers
Clicker Update Support for Instructors
This document explains new information about downloading participant lists and giving clicker presentations.
NOTE: Downloading participant lists and running a clickers session associated with a list can cause conflicting data in D2L and some students may not receive the points they should have earned for the clicker session. Please remember that you should NO LONGER download participant lists to classroom computers!
As you are giving clicker presentations throughout the semester always follow these steps:
1. Run the session in AUTO on the classroom computer.
2. Save the session file to a flash drive (or some other portable storage) to take back to your personal computer.
3. Pair the session file with the participant list on your personal computer (it's best to always use the same computer for this.) This is new as of the Fall 2015 semester, so here is a tutorial to walk you through the steps: http://uwmltc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/TTClickers_PairingParticipantLists_UWM_2015-12-21.pdf
4. Edit the session data if necessary.
5. Update your participant list on your personal computer.
6. Export the session data to D2L.
For more tutorials: Instructors Guide to Clickers