Topics Map > SSC Campus > Case Management
SSC Campus (User Guide) Saved Searches and List Creation
This article describes how to create saved searches and work lists.
- To save a Search, click the save button in the upper left hand corner of the page where it say Unsaved Student Search.
- You will then be prompted to name, and save, your List.
All saved Lists can be accessed through the Saved Searches drop down on the upper right hand side of the page.
- To create a List, select the students that you wish to add to your list from your search results.
- Click the Actions menu and select Watch.
- You will be prompted to add these students to a list. To create a new list, simply click the blue link, Create New List.
- Name your list and click save.
All Watch Lists can be accessed through the Lists & Searches page found on your navigation menu on the left side of your screen.