Installation Instructions for JMP (MAC)
A complete step by step installation instructions on how to install JMP (MAC)
1. You will be sent a Download link in your email after completing your order. (It’s imperative that you are login to the SoftwareShop before you click on the “Download” link)
2. Click on the Download button.
3. The download will take a few minutes depending on the speed of your computer and internet.
4. When you are done downloading the zip folder make sure to SAVE or DRAG the zip folder onto your computer’s desktop.
5. Open "JMP Pro 12.01 Mac 2016".
6. Open "JMP Pro 12"
7. Double click "JMP-12.dmg"
8. Double click .pkg file
9. Click "Continue"
10. Click Continue
11. Click "Install"
12. Give it a few minutes to allow the software to install onto your machine.
13. Click Close
14. Go to the Applications folder.
Note: To go to Applications folder, you have to go on the "Finder" bar, click on GO and select Applications.
15. In the Applications folder, double click on the JMP app.
Note: If the windows asking for the JMP does not open up, then please continue to step 16. Otherwise skip to step 19.*
16. Once JMP finish loading, click on File, select New then click on New Script.
17. Enter the following code into the script window: Renew License();
18. Run the script by going to Edit and select Run Script.
19. Click Open License.
20. Select the license file and click Choose.
Note: The license file (JMP.per) can be found in the "JMP Pro 12.01 Mac 2016" folder you had previously saved or dragged onto the desktop in step 4 & 5.
21. Click OK
22. Click OK