Topics Map > SSC Campus > Product Releases
SSC Campus (User Guide) Scheduling Tutoring Appointment for a Specific Course
To schedule a tutor appointment for a specific course:
- Navigate to your Student Home screen.
- Click the Schedule Tutor Appt link next to the relevant course.
- On the Schedule a Tutoring Appointment screen, choose a location.
- Review the list of available times and tutors.
- Open: Available time when you may schedule an appointment with the corresponding tutor.
- Drop-In: The tutor is available for students to drop in during this time.
- Course: You have a course during this time.
- Advising: You have an advising appointment during this time.
- Tutoring: You have a tutoring appointment during this time.
- N/A: The tutor is not available during this time.
- To choose a different date, click the calendar icon in the top left corner of the scheduling grid.
- Choose a tutor and time by clicking an Open block.
- In the Create Appointment dialog, enter your comments. You can also select to receive an email or text message reminder.
- Click Submit.