Topics Map > SSC Campus > Application Admin > Case Management
SSC Campus - Alert Reasons
When enabled, professors are required to provide a reason why they marked a student at-risk. These reasons are customizable and can be configured here.
Alerts are available through SSC Campus when a professor sees cause for alarm in a student's progress in their course.
- Name: Will be seen by Admins and professors when marking a student as at-risk. It should be as specific as necessary to convey the appropriate meaning.
- Alert Reason is Active: When checked, this reason will be selectable by professors when marking a student as at-risk.
- Show This Reason When Issuing Alerts: This option, if checked, will be available to users as they use the Issue an Alert feature.
- Show This Reason when Creating Progress Reports: If checked, this reason will be available to users as they create a progress report for a student.
- Alert Reason will Automatically Create a Case: Alerts can optionally automatically create an at-risk Case for those students marked as at-risk. When this option is checked, users can also choose from a host of auto-assign options.
- Auto Assign Case to Student’s Advisor: Checking this option means that any student assigned this alert will have its case assigned to the student’s assigned advisor(s).
- Auto Assign Case to Student’s Coach: Checking this option means that any student assigned this alert will have its case assigned to the student’s assigned coach(s).
- Auto Assign Case to These Users: Or a specific advisor can be assigned to handle all of these specific types of alerts. For example, I would like advisor Taj Alexander to be assigned to all students marked with the “Financial Problems” alert