Topics Map > Hardware
Topics Map > Operating Systems > Windows
Topics Map > Operating Systems > Mac
Campus Computer Labs - Use The Personal Scanners
Personal scanners are located in the library and in some computer labs. They allow the user to easily scan documents up to a size of a normal sheet of paper (8.5 x 11.0 inches).
How to scan a document on Windows:
In order to scan a document,
1. Open the lid and place the document you want scanned with the side you want scanned facing the glass.
2. Close the lid and click the Scan button on the Scanner.
3. Wait for the scanning process to finish.
Note: A window will pop up showing your scan results once finished.
Note: Any document you scan can be found in the following folder: Pictures > MP Navigator EX > *Date of Scan*
How to scan a document on MacOS:
1. Begin by opening up the Image Capture application on your computer.
2. Click the scanner device in the left hand side, and click Scan in the bottom right hand of the window.
Note: The scanner may have to warm up.
3. A Scan Results window will pop up where you can double-click to view your scan. By default, all scans will be saved in the Mac's Pictures folder.