PAWS - Dropping a Class
NOTE: A student must first be enrolled in a class before being able to drop the class.
This document contains directions on how to drop a class in PAWS.
1. After logging into PAWS, select My Academics under the "Academics" section in the center of the page.
2. Select drop near the top of the screen to navigate to the "Drop Classes" screen within the "Enroll" tab.
3. Check the box next to the class to drop and click DROP SELECTED CLASSES.
4. On the following screen, click FINISH DROPPING.
5. The following screen should display after the class has been successfully dropped.