UW Flexible Option offersÂ working adultsÂ a more affordable wayÂ to earn a UW degree or certificate. Instead of paying by course or by credit, UW Flexible Option lets you pay a flat rate for a subscription period. Â Visit your program’s home page to learn about specific subscription rates and options available for your program.
Degree Completion Tuition Rates
- Associate of Arts and Science Tuition RatesÂ (UW Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Tuition Rates (UW-Parkside)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN Tuition RatesÂ (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging Tuition RatesÂ (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and TechnologyÂ Tuition RatesÂ (UW-Milwaukee)
Certificate Tuition Rates
- Business and Technical Communications Tuition RatesÂ (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management Tuition Rates (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor Tuition Rate (UW-Madison)
Because the UW Flexible Option format allows you to prove your mastery and passÂ assessmentsÂ using existing skills and knowledge,Â you wonât spend time or money sitting through courses you donât need.Â If you have significant work experience relevant to your degree and are highly motivated, you may find that you are able to pass assessments more quickly, and potentially accelerate your time to graduation.
Please review the UW Flexible OptionÂ Financial Aid Overview to learn more about which programs are financial aid eligible, and to understand the way aid is awarded and disbursed for UW Flexible Option programs. Â Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your financial aid application.
Flex Tuition Guarantee
With the UW Flexible Option, the tuition rate you pay when you start your program will not change until you graduate. Thatâs theÂ Flex Tuition Guarantee. Click to learn more.Â