Topics Map > Apple Device Management
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Mac
Outlook 2015 for Mac - Configuration Instructions
This document describes the process to follow in configuring Outlook 2015 on your Mac.
1. Launch Outlook 2015.
2. If presented with Welcome to Outlook, please follow these next steps. If you are presented with a blank Outlook inbox, or you wish to add your UWM Email to your Outlook 2015 application, please proceed to step 4.
3. After clicking on Get Started, you will be activating your License for Outlook 2015. Please enter in your UWM Email Address, and then enter in your UWM Email Address and ePanther Password at the following screen.
3. Click on Add Account and proceed to step 6. (Steps 4 and 5 do not apply if you click Add Account.)
4. If you are presented with a blank Outlook inbox, or you wish to add your UWM Email to your Outlook 2015 application, please click on Outlook in the menu bar, and select Preferences
5. In Preferences, click on Accounts.
6. Click on the blue Exchange logo next to "Exchange or Office 365".
7. Enter in your Email Address under Email Address, your Email Address as User Name, and your standard UWM Password in the password field.
8. Outlook will present the following error message that reads Outlook was redirected to the server auto discover-s.outlook.com to get new settings for your account ePanther@uwm.edu. Do you want to allow this server to configure your settings? Please check Always use my response for this server and click on Allow.
9. Outlook 2015 is now configured for your Mac.