Topics Map > Microsoft 365 > Email
Topics Map > Operating Systems > iOS
M365 Outlook for iOS - Swipe Options
1. In order to change your swiping options (or disable them), tap the gear at the bottom right of the screen to pull up the settings menu.
2. Scroll down and tap Swipe Options
3. The following screen will show you your current settings for swiping left or right on emails.
4. Tap either the Right Swipe or Left Swipe option to change the functionality. You will be presented with a menu of options you can pick. Hitting the None option will disable the swipe function for whichever direction you are currently editing.
5. Once you are finished picking, the button will update with the new function. Tapping Reset to Default will reset the right swipe to Schedule and the left swipe to Archive.
6. Return to the inbox and test out the functionality by performing the corresponding swipe on an email.