M365 OneNote (Information) Class Notebook
Content from https://blogs.office.com/2014/10/07/introducing-onenote-class-notebooks-flexible-digital-framework-teaching-learning/
Built on Office 365 and SharePoint Online, the OneNote Class Notebook Creator plug in saves teachers time and boosts classroom efficiency by:
- Making it easier to collect homework, quizzes, exams and handouts.
- Enabling all student work and teacher feedback to be exchanged automatically in one place virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Combining real-time, individualized coaching of a shared notebook with the collaborative creativity of OneNote and digital handwriting.
The app creates a OneNote class notebook, which is organized into three areas:
- Student notebooks: Private notebooks that are shared between the teacher and each individual student. Teachers can access these notebooks at any time, but students cannot see each other's notebooks.
- Content library: A place where teachers can handout course materials to students.
- Collaboration space: A space for anyone in the class to share, organize and collaborate.
Like OneNote, the app is free for educators with Office 365 and is available today in the Office Store. Visit OneNote.com to learn more about OneNote, including how to install it on all your devices. Follow these steps to get started with the OneNote Class Notebook Creator:
- IT administrator: Install the OneNote Class Notebook Creator plug in for teachers to use by following the installation instructions.
- Teachers: Learn how to create a class notebook and experience it with an interactive guide. More OneNote teacher training available at OneNote for teachers.com.