Topics Map > General UWM Knowledge

Cable TV Issues on Campus

A number of departments and areas on campus use Cable TV. This document will provide instructions on how to handle calls about Cable TV service on Campus.

If you are having problems with a Cable TV connection, please contact Mary Baylor in TV Engineering. Mary can be reached at 414-229-4452 or at Mary works with the cable system on a frequent basis and will attempt to address problems as soon as possible.


Keywordscable, cable tv, tv, television   Doc ID45641
OwnerHelp Desk K.GroupUW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created2014-12-15 14:24:23Updated2023-07-13 15:29:01
SitesUW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback  0   0