PantherList - Receive Immediate Moderation Requests
By default, PantherLists send moderation request email notifications to the owners and moderators around 7:00 a.m. daily.
To change this, so that moderators will receive immediate notifications of moderated messages, the PantherList owner will need to log into with their UWM credentials and multi-factor authentication method.
If the owner already has the password for the PantherList, there will be no need to create or change it.
If they do not have the password, they will need to click on Change list password and create/change a owner password (it will say change even if an owner password has never been created previously).
Once the owner has their owner password:
- Click on Display Lists You Own
- Click on Advanced Options for the list in question
- Enter the list owner password and then click Let me in
- Scroll about half way down the page to the line Should the list moderators get immediate notice of new requests, as well as daily notices about collected ones?
- Change this option to Yes, then scroll down and select Submit Your Changes
Once this process is completed, the moderation request email notifications will be sent immediately.